DNA-NEWBIE-L Archives

Archiver > DNA-NEWBIE > 2017-04 > 1491782058

From: Jim Smith <>
Subject: Re: [DNA-NEWBIE] mapping to grandparents
Date: Sun, 9 Apr 2017 16:54:18 -0700

https://isogg.org/wiki/Phasing
Here is a link to a lot of information on phasing. It isn't a simple topic so you're likely to have to work at it for awhile.
Whit Athey has an interesting technique to get more information than I thought possible on a missing parent when you have one parent and at least three siblings as in your case. http://www.jogg.info/pages/62/files/Athey.pdf

Cheers,
Jim