DONACHY-L Archives

Archiver > DONACHY > 2003-10 > 1066462074

From: "J Y Phillpotts" <>
Subject: RE: [Donachy] Looking for: Donaghy, Donaby, Donachie, Donabie
Date: Sat, 18 Oct 2003 20:28:10 +1300

Dear Robert and David,

I have been desperately seeking DONACHIEs for some time!

My mother was a DONACHIE born Renfrewshire. Her family, (grandparents)
came in to Dunbartonshire from Nth Ireland about mid 1830s. I was
always given to understand they were nothing but Scottish and always
knew we belonged to the Robertson clan.

Her father was Robert and David is definitely a family name. Both she
and her brother immigrated to NZ in the 1930's.

If you are interested in what I have, please contact me.

Jean from New Zealand.