DONAUSCHWABEN-VILLAGES-L Archives

From: "DVHH Coordinator" <>
Subject: Re: Silkworms (Re: [DVHH-Villages-L] Halbfrucht)
Date: Sat, 15 Nov 2003 18:47:35 -0500

I had intended to post this someday anyway, now seemed to be the best time. Information taken from Moritzfeld Heimatbuch, provided by Don Mingesz. For years 1880-1902 we have accurate information about the breeders and their success in the Banat and Arad counties:
http://www.dvhh.org/mainex/cl-labor-silkworm.htm

I wish we had some photos of these silkworms.

Smiles,
Jody