DONAUSCHWABEN-VILLAGES-L Archives

From: "DVHH Coordinator" <>
Subject: Re: [DVHH-Villages-L] Re-Marriage
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2003 19:03:39 -0500

Since we are on the subject of marriage and laws upon death, I want to know if people got divorced back then and there? And from reading church records, there were many illegitimate children, what was the consequences of that? Was cheating and adultery prevalent? These are things we don't talk or read about. I know people are people and there is nothing new under the sun. I am not looking for dirt on our ancestors, just reality. So I appreciate any further comments on these subjects.
Thanks,
Jody