DONAUSCHWABEN-VILLAGES-L Archives

From: larry hussli <>
Subject: Pepper seeds
Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2006 18:44:36 -0800 (PST)

To all of you who requested pepper seeds. Thank you
for your interest, and I wish you good luck on your
gardening. Some of the requests were from warmer
climates and, I assume they will be able to start
right away. I'm still eating my canned ones, they
will have to do until this years crop comes in.

I sent out two different varieties, both of them were
my grandfathers seeds. It's not to late, and I still
have quite a bit of seed left, if anyone is still
interested.

Larry Hussli