DONAUSCHWABEN-VILLAGES-L Archives

From: Jane Moore <>
Subject: [DVHH] Announcement - DVHH Members Update
Date: Fri, 08 Aug 2008 15:32:17 -0600

The Donauschwaben Villages Helping Hands (DVHH.org) membership
continues to grow. In eight months, 57 people have joined us, and we
now have members from Austria, 3 provinces in Canada, and 19 states in the USA.

Once again, we would like to publicly acknowledge and express our
appreciation to our current members. DVHH.org thanks each of you for
your financial support, which helps to support our on-line archives
and keep our Donauschwaben ancestors' memory and history alive for
generations to come.

Danube Swabian Assn. of Trenton
Dennis Bauer
Eve Brown