DORSET-L Archives

Archiver > DORSET > 2002-09 > 1032941283

From: Joy Lewis <>
Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2002 09:35:25 +0100

Hi Carline,

Glad you have come back to the List .

Now you have the correct information about your John MAIDMENT this time you
have struck lucky but not with my Maidment interest but another reseacher
who is not on this List but have been in contact for a long time now due to
our mutual interest in this name.

His Ancestors were from the Woodland, Horton, Holt area and in fact his
GtGrandfather Tom MAIDMENT, brother of Jacob MAIDMENT lived at Gaunts
Lodge and worked as a Gardener for Sir Richard Glynn of Gaunts House.

Terri was correct in giving you the Census family which included Jacob

Contact me off List and I will let you have more details.

Joy Lewis from Bournemouth U.K.
No Attachment unless advised

This thread: