DOUGLASS-L Archives

Archiver > DOUGLASS > 2008-03 > 1205162466

From: ,
Subject: [DOUGLASS] Milo Dennison Douglas
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2008 15:21:06 -0000

Author: xd22577
Surnames:
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/surnames.douglass/817.2.1/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

Okay - talk to me about Milo Dennison Douglas. When and where was he born?

My Gilbert Denison Douglas was born in New London, CT, in 1783 and died in 1837 in Otter Creek, IL - His mother was Lydia Douglas who's mother was Sarah Denison (I've got her born 1710 in New London, CT and died 1797 )

Sarah DENISON m. william Douglas (b 1708 New London, d. 1787 New London) 04 March 1730 in New London, CT
- I have these as their children per 1879 Douglas book
William
Elizabeth
Margaret
Jonathan