DOWELL-L Archives

Archiver > DOWELL > 2001-09 > 1001347311

Subject: Re: George Dowell Polly Tomberlin (Cherokee Blood)
Date: 24 Sep 2001 10:01:51 -0600

Classification: Query

Message Board URL:

http://boards.ancestry.com/mbexec/msg/an/AST.2ACEB/264.284.294.302.389.1

Message Board Post:

Hello Maureen,

My grandparents, Alonzo Henry Dowell (1847-1929) and Rosamond De Moss (1852-1933) had the following children: Iva Pearl, Andy Maud, Cora May, Oscar Lagrande, James Francis, William Morton, Amy Elizabeth and Ali Alonzo. As far as can be determined, the children were born in Cherokee Co, KS. William Morton Dowell and Frankie Timmons are my parents. They removed to Stroud, Lincoln Co., OK around 1895 and that is where I was born. Would you please let me know how you may tie in with my Dowell line. Thanks.

Neva Dowell Whiles

This thread: