DPS-CHAT-L Archives

Archiver > DPS-CHAT > 2002-03 > 1017644206

From: "Liane Satie" <>
Subject: Re: [DPS] Reasearch interests
Date: Mon, 1 Apr 2002 14:56:46 +0800

HI Maureen,
Sorry i replied to your first email then read this one.
I have 2 O'Malley's. The first being Margaret Ann married to William Cant.
She was sister to Thomas and there was also a brother John. Margaret came to
Australia and then a couple of years later William Cant sponsored her 2
brothers to Australia. I have just completed the family tree (from William
and Margaret down) of William & Margaret Cant nee O'Malley.
I have just plucked this from my memory at this stage but if you want some
definite details i will have a look. Michael Cheeseman also has this(Thomas
I Think) O'Malley line in his family.
I also have Hannah (Honorah) O'Malley. She was married to William Bone .
When he died in 1888 she remarried to Arthur Blayney. She has 2 children
that surivived . Jane and Thomas. Jane married to John Sidney Cream in
1914. Arthur Blayney's sister Ann married Emmanuel Whiehurst in 1887.
I have a bit of info on the Blayney family and some contacts.
Who do you have in the Cant family?
Liane