DPS-CHAT-L Archives

Archiver > DPS-CHAT > 2008-05 > 1211682908

From: "Sylvia Rawlings" <>
Subject: Re: [DPS-CHAT] Do not use WEBACE ISP service provider and pay witha credit card
Date: Sun, 25 May 2008 10:35:08 +0800

Hi Malcolm,

I am sorry that you have been having problems with Webace. I left
them last year, not for the same reasons as yourself, as I received a
paper account each month which I then paid. But I became angry at the
lack of contact despite leaving messages after listening to their
recorded message saying that "your call is very important to us and we
will get back to you" which they never did.

I noticed in Gay Fielding's reply she thought that Webace might be
offshore - but, unless they have made a move, their equipment is in
the QV1 building in Perth. It is run by Jason McKay and another man
named Alec/Alex (surname unknown). I had been with Jason's father,
Ken McKay at Argonaut, for many years and was always treated with
great respect by him and he almost always answered any phone calls
personally or contacted me as soon as possible if I had left a
message. I only changed to Webace because they were running
Broadband.

I hope you get some satisfaction as these things are upsetting. I
hope you will let us all know what transpires.

Cheers
Sylvia

This thread: