DPS-SYDNEY-L Archives

Archiver > DPS-SYDNEY > 2010-04 > 1272029501

From: Lorette <>
Subject: Re: [DPS-SYDNEY] Help needed please BAXTER
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2010 06:54:30 -0700 (PDT)

hi Carmen

I have found
Henry Baxter married 1894 to Henrietta C Williams

son Henry William Baxter (died 25/3/1918 WW1) married 1916 Kent England Olive Lucy Homeward born New Zealand)

I am sure the above you would already know.

Henrietta Baxter then married 1924 registration redfern to
Enoch Elijah Cottell he died abt 16 March 1954 age 89 and
17 March 1954 cremated Rookwood

Ettie Caroline Cottell died 9 Oct 1952 (This is Henrietta death notice proves it)

Notice from Sydney Morning Herald 10 October 1952
Cottell; Ettie Caroline October 9 1952 at Hospital beloved wife of Enoch and beloved mother of and Stepmother of Dorothy ( Mrs Pearce) Jack, Les, Evelyn (Mrs Cable) Reg, Lena (Mrs Cowdry) and Walter, aged 78 years
Funeral Rookwood crematorium

funeral directors Motor Funerals Limited 10 City Rd Sydney

daughter Dorothy Alma Baxter married Norman F Pearce 1923 redfern reg
she died 21 July 1976 age 78

hope the above helps

Lorette

:

> BAXTER Henrietta - was living at 420 Bourke Street, Surry
> Hills while her son went to WW1, later appears to have moved
> to 45 Walker Street, Waterloo. Son's name Henry William and
> her daughter, Dorothy.

This thread: