DRISCOLL-OF-CORK-L Archives

Archiver > DRISCOLL-OF-CORK > 2003-01 > 1041609022

From: <>
Subject: Cape Clear Island O Driscolls
Date: Fri, 3 Jan 2003 15:53:41 -0000

We are the O Driscolls of Cape Clear Island the home of the clan! The lineage is Ciaran Danny Mike Sean Eireamhain O Driscoll - Ciaran is the present day! His father was Danny: his father was Mike: Mikes father was Sean; Sean's father was Eireamhain. all originated from here and can be traced back these five generations. From the first three generations members of the families emigrated to the US and the UK. The family members who remained intermarried with Connollys, Regans, Cadogans and other ODriscoll families. We have lots of info on Cape originated families who are O Driscoll or married O Driscolls so if any one has a Cape Clear connection we can help to fill the gap.

I am Mary O Driscoll wife of Ciaran Danny Mike O Driscoll.
My island family are O Regan. Danny Mikes mother was Connolly.
I love to answer all enquiries -

Mary O Driscoll.
www.capeclearisland.com
www.westcorkcoastalcruises.com