DRIVER-L Archives

Archiver > DRIVER > 2003-12 > 1071677553

From: "pauli1028 SMITH" <>
Subject: [DRIVER-L] Virtual Genealogical Gift Exchange
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2003 09:12:33 -0700

As it is the Holiday Season, I thought it would be appropriate
to initiate a Virtual Genealogical Gift Exchange.

I suggest that everyone post some bit of Driver information,
record transcription, news event, obituary, or other tidbit
that may be helpful to your fellow researchers. Look outside
your own genealogy. Perhaps you have some records that you
transcribed that include Driver information that is not your
own. This would be a good time to share it.

Also, this is the *perfect* time to hand off those relatives
that you have been wanting to be rid of for ages. :) Perhaps
some you unwittingly collected, thinking they may be yours,
but discovered were not. Dust them off, wrap them up and
give them to your cousins!

Tis also a good time for sharing Driver holiday tales and family
recipes.

Oh, and feel free to bring along a guest.... pick someone in your
line that you would most want to spend time with at a Holiday
Party and tell us why. :)

Happy Holidays!
Pauli Driver Smith - List Administrator

This thread: