DRIVER-L Archives

Archiver > DRIVER > 2003-12 > 1072797494

Subject: [DRIVER-L] Driver Family Poll..pls respond
Date: 30 Dec 2003 08:18:14 -0700

Classification: Query

Message Board URL:

http://boards.ancestry.com/mbexec/msg/rw/EZT.2ACEB/702

Message Board Post:

I am very deep into Driver history, and I would be very interested in finding out exactly what the Driver ancestry line is for people who are checking out this chat line.. I have uncovered a ton of info, so I may be able to give any respondent some previously unknown information..

SO PLEASE, if you or any of your ancestors, or your spouse, has Driver blood..pls pls take one minute to email me and tell me the oldest Driver descendant that you have that you are aware of...If you are like me and can trace back to Robert Driver in 1520, then what I would want is the American Driver descendant..

I specifically would be interested in anyone who can trace back to William Driver b.1705. Thanks

my email is

pls email me..we can help each other..thanks

Andy Brandon

This thread: