DRIVER-L Archives

Archiver > DRIVER > 2003-12 > 1072816066

From: khalua <>
Subject: Re: [DRIVER-L] Driver Family Poll..pls respond
Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2003 13:27:46 -0700

my farthest back is william driver abt 1776 m. ireland to Mary ----

----- Original Message -----
From: <>
To: <>
Sent: Tuesday, December 30, 2003 8:18 AM
Subject: [DRIVER-L] Driver Family Poll..pls respond

> Classification: Query
>
> Message Board URL:
>
> http://boards.ancestry.com/mbexec/msg/rw/EZT.2ACEB/702
>
> Message Board Post:
>
> I am very deep into Driver history, and I would be very interested in
finding out exactly what the Driver ancestry line is for people who are
checking out this chat line.. I have uncovered a ton of info, so I may be
able to give any respondent some previously unknown information..

> SO PLEASE, if you or any of your ancestors, or your spouse, has Driver
blood..pls pls take one minute to email me and tell me the oldest Driver
descendant that you have that you are aware of...If you are like me and can
trace back to Robert Driver in 1520, then what I would want is the American
Driver descendant..

> I specifically would be interested in anyone who can trace back to William
Driver b.1705. Thanks