DRIVER-L Archives

Archiver > DRIVER > 2003-12 > 1072887281

From: "Driver" <>
Subject: Re: [DRIVER-L] Driver Family Poll..pls respond
Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2003 08:14:41 -0800

Hi Andy and list,

My oldest DRIVER that I can trace back to is William DRIVER born about 1762,
based on his monument inscription, was married to Hannah COATON 5 Feb. 1787
in Lutterworth, Leicester, England and also died there 3 Jan 1845. They had
11 children all but two died young, one in 1792, 2 in 1801, 5 in 1802 and
one in 1803. All in Lutterworth.

If you have any information on this side of the family I would love to share
what I have.

Happy New Year,
Richard DRIVER
Cold and snow in Snoqualmie Valley, Washington State, USA