DRIVER-L Archives

Archiver > DRIVER > 2004-12 > 1103141499

Subject: Re: Driver Family Poll..pls respond
Date: 15 Dec 2004 13:11:39 -0700

Classification: Query

Message Board URL:

http://boards.ancestry.com/mbexec/msg/rw/EZT.2ACEB/702.10.1

Message Board Post:

That is definately my William. I am a direct descendent of his yourngest son, Giles b 1775. I have done quite a bit of rsch, and have a side biz doing family genealogy studies and compiling the info in a number of ways, including complete family bios. I have done one about the Drivers..if you would like to read some of it pertaining to William or his family. let me know, I will send you a chap or two via attachment. That particular book has gotten great reviews..a copy is now in the Historical Roiom at my local library on loan..so i think its pretty good..anyway..let me know..seeya, Andy

This thread: