DRIVER-L Archives

Archiver > DRIVER > 2004-12 > 1104245146

Subject: Driver/Crawford
Date: 28 Dec 2004 07:45:46 -0700

Surnames: Driver/Crawford
Classification: Query

Message Board URL:

http://boards.ancestry.com/mbexec/msg/an/EZT.2ACEB/749

Message Board Post:

I'm attempting to locate Marvin LeRoy Driver and/or his daughter, "Lorraine". Marvin married Betty (Bessie) Josephine Crawford (originally from Guemes Island, WA), on 05/20/1945. Betty died 08/30/1956, Seattle, WA., leaving a young daughter, Lorraine. Marvin and daughter may have moved to eastern WA or the east coast in the 50's or 60's. I have a wedding portrait and additional photos of Lorraine's mother that I wish to give to her. If someone may recognize this particular family, please contact me asap.
Thank You
Lorraine's Cousin, Ione

This thread: