DUCHARME-L Archives

Archiver > DUCHARME > 2006-01 > 1137804236

From: "Gary Boivin" <>
Subject: Re: {not a subscriber} Pierre deGarmeaux
Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2006 17:43:56 -0700

I have no DEGARMEAUXs in my database nor any variation of it.
Now I do have GARNAUD-GARNOT-DEGARNEAU
( with an N and not an M )

Also... Never met the name VILLEROY-VILLEROI-VILROY....

BUT!....
The name PROVENCHER can be found as
VILLEBRUN
VILLARD
PROVANCHER
BELLEVILLE
DUCHARME * * * * (B i n g o)
BOUDAR

I'm forwarding your question to who I consider a PROVENCHER
expert (I think he lives in New York) and we'll see if he knows the answer.