DUGGINS-L Archives

Archiver > DUGGINS > 2001-07 > 0994128874

From: Susan Knittle-Hunter <>
Subject: Alexander Duggins Amherst County, VA 1750
Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2001 19:54:34 -0700 (PDT)

Hello Fellow Duggins Researchers,

I am new to this list. I am hoping some of you can help me and I would like to share my information with all of you.

I have found my direct links from myself to Alexander Duggins born 1750 in Amherst County, Virginia. I am hoping that some of you may have found his parents and his connection to Europe (England, Ireland or Scotland?). Any information or hints you may have would be greatly appreciated.

I have all of my Duggins genealogy listed on my familytreemaker website:

http://www.familytreemaker.com/users/h/u/n/Susan-Q-Hunter/index.html

Also I own the Duggins Surname Website: http://members.tripod.com/AENI_/duggins.html

I have been very ill and unable to keep up this site. If any of you would be interested in taking it over please let me know. I have alot of info to add on other lines, but just haven't been able to do it.

Thank you, Susan