DUR-NBL-L Archives

Archiver > DUR-NBL > 2002-11 > 1038156775

From: "Margaret Hall" <>
Subject: [DUR-NBL] Newcastle Births & Deaths
Date: Sun, 24 Nov 2002 16:53:25 -0000

As a transcriber for the Newcastle Registrars website I have copies all the
records transcribed by myself and my husband, I also have copies of the
records transcribed by Marilyn Langelaar in Tasmania and of three other
transcribers. These records go up to 1900, Marilyn and I plan to offer
lookups from these Birth/Death records as soon as I have finish the
alphabetical index to the six districts. All Saints, Byker, Longbenton
(contains Walker records), St Andrews, St Nicholas and Westgate.
(This should be around the begining of December).

If any other transcribers would like to donate copies of their transcripions
or offer to do lookups all would be welcome.

Margaret Hall
Wallsend

This thread: