DUTTON-L Archives

Archiver > DUTTON > 2003-07 > 1057806271

From: Darrell Martin <>
Subject: Re: [DUTTON] Dick Dutton's file
Date: Wed, 9 Jul 2003 23:07:59 -0500 (GMT)

Greetings:

Dick Dutton is, most unfortunately for all Dutton
researchers as well as his family, deceased. However,
I have made an offer to send copies of his files on
a CD to anyone who asks. Send me a private e-mail
with your mailing address, and the CD will be on its
way.

The deal is, I send the CD. I ask that when you get
it, and find that you can use it, that you mail me
a check for US$10 to cover postage and handling *OR*
you make a donation to the church or charity of your
choice in that amount in the name of "The Dutton
Family" *OR* if you can't afford that much, that you
promise to do something that requires at least a
little extra effort, to help someone else out in
*their* genealogical researches, when you get the
chance.

It's been a while since the last round of CD burning.
I am not in this to make money; I am breaking even,
almost. That, plus the many donations to worthy
causes in the Dutton family name, is enough for me.

Darrell

Darrell A. Martin
a native Vermonter in exile in Illinois

This thread: