DUTTON-L Archives

Archiver > DUTTON > 2003-07 > 1059327112

From: Carole Malisiak <>
Subject: [DUTTON] Thomas Dutton of Georgia
Date: Sun, 27 Jul 2003 13:39:53 -0400

Hi Jackie,
I searched the LDS website for your family information and was able to
verify very little; thus, with my limited resources, I am unable to assist
you in finding your family. If you have not already done so, I would urge
you to send for the bmd certificates of these people. I am surprised that
these people are not on the LDS!! Do other folks have this problem?

Sorry,
Carole

1. Jackie Purdy, b.____ d.____
m._____ on _____ at_____
b._____ d.____

2. Father somebody

3. Thomas Absalom Dutton, Grandfather
b. 1 Apr 1875 at Egypt, Effingham co., Georgia (your data)
listed on the 1880 census as 5 years old <DOB= 1875> He is listed
as the grandson of
George Fez (who was born in Georgia whose father was born in
Germany) and Caroline (?)
Fez, born Georgia, as was her parents.
d. ______ at _____
m. Mattie Carroll Fryar b. Magnolia, Duplin co, NC, on ____ (your data)

4. Thomas Absalom Dutton, G-Grandfather
b. 28 June 1846 in Bullock co, Georgia (your data)
d. 30 Aug 1875 at Marlowe, Effingham co, GA (your data)
He was in Company I, 54th, Georgia Infantry, CSA (Confederate Army?)
m. Eugenia Natalie Foy, Effingham co, GA (your data)
1880 Census lists Eugenia A. Dutten, 31 years old, as the daughter
of George and Caroline
Fez <DOB= 1849). Eugenia Fez or Foy is not listed at the LDS.
The 1880 census also lists Sarah E. Dutton as an 8 yr old
granddaughter and Sarah E.
Dutton as a 41 yr old daughter of George and Caroline Fez

5. Samuel Dutton, 2G-grandfather
b.
d.
m. Sarah Hagins 24 Aug 1845, Bulloch, GA (LDS web)

This thread: