DYFED-L Archives

Archiver > DYFED > 2009-07 > 1247426386

From: "Sylvia Birch" <>
Subject: Re: [Dyfed] LLOYD/JOHN Family, Pembrokeshire.
Date: Sun, 12 Jul 2009 20:19:46 +0100

Hello Carol

I can not say if they ended up in Cornwall or not. It is possible of course, especially if Elizabeth was from Cornwall originally. There would still have been family there I expect. She probably had brothers and sisters.

Best Wishes
Sylvia
Pembrokeshire Census, Memorials, Hearths,
Orielton CD's and Baptist Sketches at
www.cenquest.co.uk