DYFED-L Archives

Archiver > DYFED > 2010-06 > 1275917392

From: "" <>
Subject: Re: [Dyfed] DYFED Digest, Vol 5, Issue 196
Date: Mon, 7 Jun 2010 14:29:52 +0100 (GMT+01:00)

I note an increasing & continuing trend for people’s own personal snap shots
from places around Wales to appear on the Dyfed Digest ~ Why?
I have over 3,000 personal snap shots of Pembrokeshire family military related
headstones from 1722 to 2004, but would never dream of posting them all to the
Monmouthshire, Gwyneth, Powys etc., Digests, let alone swamp the Dyfed Digest
with them, so why is it that snap shots from other counties are considered
important or interesting enough to be placed on the Dyfed Digest, or am I
missing something?
Rgds
Owen Vaughan
ORIEL a welsh window on a surname