DYFED-L Archives

Archiver > DYFED > 2010-06 > 1275941658

From: "Lynne Ingalls" <>
Subject: Re: [Dyfed] DYFED Digest, Vol 5, Issue 196
Date: Mon, 7 Jun 2010 13:14:18 -0700

Owen - I fail to understand why it matters. Wales is not a particularly
large place, so pictures of other areas are nice to see. Just for fun, I
looked up the size of Wales vs. the size of Arizona. Wales is 8,023 sq.
miles (or about 160 miles long by 60 miles wide); Arizona is 113,998 sq
miles (or about 400 miles long and about 310 miles wide). People take
pictures of everything in our state - Grand Canyon, Canyon de Chelly,
Sedona, Tombstone, etc. We don't mind if the pictures aren't all within the
area of Southern Arizona. They're still nice to look at.

Lynne in Tucson