DeCUIR-L Archives

Archiver > DeCUIR > 2001-02 > 0982036937

From: "Julie Eshelman-Lee" <>
Subject: Re: Creole West Productions Web site launched
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2001 21:02:17 -0700

E-Press Release
2/13/01

CREOLE WEST PRODUCTIONS
. . . Living together as one race with many faces™

Creole West Productions is proud to announce the launching of its
website. We invite you to visit the site at http://www.creolewest.com and
discover what we are all about and intend to accomplish. Please visit the
site regularly. We will inform you timely as pertinent news erupts for
Creole West Productions, and, as current events evolve relative to our
purpose.
Creole West Productions was established with a fundamental commitment
to further understanding of America's diverse cultures, most notably the
Creoles of Louisiana. In my capacity as Independent Historian, the
education and entertainment projects of Creole West Productions will be
meticulously researched and documented, eventually available to the public
through books and film.
May we take this opportunity to applaud the Web site team, Web master
Rita Bevacco and Web artist and designer L.J. C.(Linda) Shimoda, for their
patience, expertise and professional contribution.
We welcome your feedback, interest and participation in
projects-in-progress. The Louisiana Creole story is our history, a tile of
the larger American history mosaic. As each tile is added we will have a
larger understanding of our respective ethnic foundations. At that point we
will achieve mutual respect and understanding.

Best wishes,
Julie Eshelman-Lee
CREOLE WEST PRODUCTIONS
1521 Hillside Drive