Down-Home-Chatter-L Archives

Archiver > Down-Home-Chatter > 2007-07 > 1185668913

From: "Dot Bowles" <>
Subject: Re: [DOWN-HOME-CHATTER] this & that
Date: Sat, 28 Jul 2007 20:33:22 -0400

oH, POOR SHIRLEY B, Maybe you should "get down" while she is visiting. LOL
Like maybe with a bad back where you can't jump every time they yell. Just
remember she is visiting and you are not Motel 6 and the maid. I have a DIL
like that and I suddenly become hard of hearing and she gets tired of not
getting it right then and gets up and waits on herself. mean old Dot Jo