Dutch-Colonies-L Archives

Archiver > Dutch-Colonies > 2001-04 > 0987172628

From: "joan francis" <>
Subject: Re: [D-Col] Jan De Vries Sr., and Jan De Vries Jr.
Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2001 10:37:08 -0400

Thank you Mr. Christoph - a difficult family to study. How may I acquire a
copy of your article ""The Freedmen of New Amsterdam"? Also, when you refer
to "Captain Jan de Vries" is he the same gentleman as "Capt. Jan Gerritsen
van Dalsen deVries, aka Jan Gerritsen de Vries, and Jan Gerritsen deVries
Van Dalfsen(Dalce)? Thank you so much for your response. Joan

Joan Sholl Francis
http://worldconnect.genealogy.rootsweb.com/cgi-bin/igm.cgi?db=joanfran