Dutch-Colonies-L Archives

Archiver > Dutch-Colonies > 2001-06 > 0993504802

From: "Frank A. Packer" <>
Subject: Re: [D-Col] Gertrude Huyck/George Pearson query
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2001 17:35:14 -0400

Hello John,

From "Huyck in America," by Sylvia E. Wilson:

Gertrude Huyck, bp 30 June 1772, Claverack, N.Y., d 1 April 1806, m 3 Jan
1896, George Pearson, b 11 Nov 1769, d 10 May 1818.

They had 8 children, including Catherine, b 10 Dec 1796.
Source: Pearson Bible records, NY Early Settlers, vol 6-8, page 234.

Parents:

Casper Huyck b 6 June 1742, bp Loonenburg, N.Y., m 4 June 1763, Claverack,
N.Y., Catharine VanNess, bp 30 July 1749, dau of William and Gertrude
(Hogeboom) VanNess.

This book takes Huyck back three more generations and I have another book that
takes Huyck back two or three more generations.

Hope this helps.
Regards,
Frank Packer