Dutch-Colonies-L Archives

Archiver > Dutch-Colonies > 2002-05 > 1022875065

From: "Lorine McGinnis Schulze" <>
Subject: Re: [D-Col] Susanna Thomas/Sommers? /Hall and Homs
Date: Fri, 31 May 2002 15:57:45 -0400

On 31 May 2002 at 12:01, Jerry Vandiver wrote:

> I reviewed the archived discussions as recommended by
> Lorraine and have come to my next step concerning the Breser
> family and associates. Hoping to save a little time, I was
> wondering if you or anyone else could brief me on the Hutchinson
> family, particularly the children of Jan?

Dear Jerry,

If you consult the second reference I provided this morning,
(Minutes of the OrphanMasters....etc) you will find
approximately 2 dozen referenced pages for your Jan, including
his will.

It's rather long and detailed, so I won't bother typing it all
out. I'm sure you'd rather consult it for yourself anyway so
that you can study it first-hand instead of my transcription

Lorine
Lorine McGinnis Schulze
--
* The Olive Tree Genealogy