Dutch-Colonies-L Archives

Archiver > Dutch-Colonies > 2002-11 > 1037404769

From: "Patrica Ewers" <>
Subject: Re: [D-Col] Penelope Stout----a legend
Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2002 16:09:26 -0800

Phyllis - a few corrections: the date of the shipwreck must have been
1642, not 1620, since Penelope was born in 1622 and was 19 or 20 when she
sailed to America. Richard Stout was born in 1615 in Nottinghamshire and
was married in 1644 in Gravesend, L. I., which would make him 29, not 40
years old. Pat