Dutch-Colonies-L Archives

Archiver > Dutch-Colonies > 2005-09 > 1125615675

From: Gordon Bonnet <>
Subject: Henry Hoff -- thread formerly van Salee boys
Date: Thu, 01 Sep 2005 19:01:15 -0400

Hi all...

>Similarly, I recall that Henry Hoff, formerly of NYGBS, pubblished an article
>a few years ago in the Record in which he stated (again, if I recall
>correctly) that he had not found evidence linking Abraham to Anthony, or Abraham to Jan Jansen...

I found an article pertaining to my Voorhees line which was written by
Henry Hoff in NYGBS, which had his postal address in the byline, but
when I wrote to him the letter was returned as undeliverable. Does
anyone know how to get a hold of Henry Hoff?

thanks,

Gordon Bonnet
Trumansburg NY

This thread: