EASLEY-L Archives

Archiver > EASLEY > 1998-04 > 0891925175

From: MR THOMAS S JONES< >
Subject: Re: Easleys named Pyrant
Date: Mon, 6 Apr 1998 23:59:35, -0500

Virginia,

Thanks so much for the Pyrant Easleys update. I didn't know Sarah Crenshaw
was a Kirby.

My line is John Pyrant Easley who married Caroline C. Breedlove in
Pittsylvania County, VA.

The note was too big for the list, so I am forwarding it. I am raising the
size limit.

Tom

--[ FORWARDED PRIVATE MESSAGE ]--------