EBERLE-L Archives

Archiver > EBERLE > 1999-06 > 0929329007

From: "John V. Kieffer" <>
Subject: Re: Please help...Susan Eberly
Date: Sun, 13 Jun 1999 21:56:47 -0500

Kelly,

Although I have no information regarding Adam FREY & Susan Eberly, I
thought you might be interested in the following -----

1. Samuel EBERLY. Born abt 1804 in Reamstown, Lancaster Co., PA.

1850 East Cocalico Twp., Lancaster Co., Pennsylvania Census; September
12, 1850:
Catharine Eberly - 66 - female
Samuel Frey Eberly - 46 - male - farmer - $2,000
Nancy Frey Eberly - 45 - female
Reuben Frey Eberly - 17 - male - shoemaker
Samuel Frey Eberly - 15 - male
Elizabeth Frey Eberly - 13 - female
William Frey Eberly - 11 - male
Edward Frey Eberly - 9 - male
Anna Frey Eberly - 8 - female
Louisa Frey Eberly - 5 - female
Harriet Frey Eberly - 1 - female

abt 1832 when Samuel was 28, he married Nancy FREY, in Lancaster Co.,
PA. Born abt 1805 in Lancaster Co., PA.

They had the following children:
2 i. Reuben Frey (~1833-)
3 ii. Samuel Frey (~1835-)
4 iii. Elizabeth Frey (~1837-)
5 iv. William Frey (~1839-)
6 v. Edward Frey (~1841-)
7 vi. Anna Frey (~1842-)
8 vii. Louisa Frey (~1845-)
9 viii. Harriet Frey (~1849-)

Best wishes!

John Kieffer
http://members.tripod.com/~jvmusik/WC_TOC.htm

Researching the following surnames: ALEXANDER, BAR, BEAR, CARLE,
CLEMENTS, CONDON, EBERLY, FLICKINGER, GORDON, HARDESTY, HARLAN, HAWLEY,
HIGGINS, HUNT, IRWIN, KIEFFER, LONG, LUNSFORD, McDONALD, MASSIE,
MESSICK, NEWBOLD, NEWCOMER, PORTERFIELD, SCHIIMPF, SHIMP, WALTER,
WARREN, WILEY, WIMER & ZEIGLER

This thread: