EIDSON-L Archives

Archiver > EIDSON > 2001-09 > 0999912014

From: George Edison <>
Subject: [EIDSON] Re: EIDSON
Date: Fri, 07 Sep 2001 19:20:50 -0600

On Fri, 7 Sep 2001 07:58:27 -0000, you wrote:

>Are you helping Wanda Eidson collect information for the book which
>she working on now?

We have exchanged information over the years. Wanda has done all the
research in England and Ireland exclusively, and has uncovered a
wealth of family history.

Up to now the work I have done has been primarily on the Boyce line.
I'm just going back over things and trying to fill in the holes before
she get's the next volume ready to publish.

Any Eidson family information you, or other family members, are
willing to make available would be a big help. In return I am more
than willing to share the data I have put together.

George Edison
P.O. Box 85
Shepherd, MT. 59079
Phone: (406) 373-6184