EMMERSON-L Archives

Archiver > EMMERSON > 2007-05 > 1178995658

From: "" <>
Subject: Re: [EMMERSON] Emmerson South Shields and Chatham
Date: Sat, 12 May 2007 18:47:38 -0000

Author: jansancestry
Surnames: Emmerson, Dunstane, Dunstone, Dunstow
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/surnames.emmerson/336.1.1/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

My Eliza had a brother Thomas who I have born Devon, Devonport abt 1850, Eliza( parents Henry and Jane Dunstane (or Duntone or Dunstow) married George Emmerson(Emerson) they lived in Gillingham then moved to South Shields. I haven't done any research on Eliza's family yet but it seems like a link because of names and areas.

Important Note: