ENDICOTT-L Archives

Archiver > ENDICOTT > 2004-10 > 1096880208

From: Kyle Elwood <>
Subject: Endecott-Endicott Family Association, Inc. Calendar - 2005
Date: Mon, 04 Oct 2004 01:56:48 -0700

Endecott-Endicott Family Association, Inc.

www.endecott-endicott.com <http://www.endecott-endicott.com/>;

2005 Calendar

A GREAT Christmas gift idea!!

Also a wonderful gift for any occasion!!

Don't miss out on this offer -- Submit your entries and order your

2005 Calendar(s) TODAY (Order form enclosed)

Design

A 12-month calendar (2005) [11x14] will be printed to honor our
Endecott-Endicott Ancestors. (12) photos for the months will be selected
to represent our Endicott legacy. Additional smaller photos will be used
selectively as inserts throughout the calendar. There will be many "Did
you know that's" and "historical facts" also about our rich Endecott
heritage.

Entries will be included with documented dates (month-day-year)
including our ancestors from Governor John Endecott (1588-1665);
Zerubbabel Endecott (1635-1747); Joseph Endecott Sr. (1672-1747); Joseph
Endicott, Jr. (1711-1749); Thomas Endecott (1737-1831) and all the
children of Thomas. These dates will include---where known---births,
marriages, deaths, land transactions, court record's dates, military
service and other events.

Cost per name/event entry

All Endicott Cousins who wish to have an entry or several entries for
their ancestor(s) after the children of Thomas Endecott [1759--birth of
Moses Endecott to 1814--birth of Absolum Turner Endecott] on down in
their ancestry to themselves, may do so at the cost of $3.00 per entry.
Per entry includes each individual with each dated event.

We believe this is a great way to honor your parents, grandparents,
great-grandparents and other ancestors who are direct line descendants
of our Endecotts. All ancestor entries should be sent to Gordon S.
Harmon <mailto:> This
should include the NAME OF THE ANCESTOR, EVENT, EXACT DATE OF THE EVENT
the and cost. You may send your entries by email or to Gordon's address
below.

Multiple entries submitted to honor your ancestors are encouraged and
welcomed. For example:

February 18 - Birth of Joseph Nation Endicott (1795) $3.00

June 24 - Death of Joseph Nation Endicott (1874) $3.00

Total $6.00

We already have 30 entries from 2 Cousins (17 and 13 respectively)

A check for the cost of your entries + your calendar(s) order should be
sent to the EFA, Inc. Treasurer, Cindy Endicott Levingston--1097 Derby
Lane, Howell, MI 48833.
<mailto:> Please include a copy of your entries
with your check. We plan to use this as a quality (accuracy and possible
duplications) review for all submissions. ALL entries to Gordon and
checks to Cindy need to be received by November 1, 2004.

Printed NLT December 10, 2004.

Cost per calendar $21.00 (inclusive of s and h)

Please include the quantity of calendars ordered.

Availability - All pre-orders will be mailed as soon as they are
available from the printer. Orders received after printing will be
mailed as long as a supply of the calendars last.

Be sure to include your current mailing address when you send your
entries to Gordon.

We look forward to your participation of this great project to honor our
Endecott-Endicott ancestors.

Sincerely,

Gordon S. Harmon

4347 S. Weller # 41

Springfield, MO

417.882.7128

<mailto:>

Cindy Endicott Levingston

10-1-04

***************************************

EFA, Inc. 2005 Calendar Entry and Order Form

$3.00 per entry

Name(s) Event(s) Date(s) (Month-Day-Year)
______________________________________

______________________________________

______________________________________

______________________________________

______________________________________

______________________________________

______________________________________

2005 Calendar Order ____ Qty @ $21.00/Calendar = $ __.00

No. of Entries ___ @ $3.00/Entry = $ __.00

Total remitted to Cindy Endicott Levingston $ __.00

EFA, Inc. Treasurer

Please make checks payable to the EFA, Inc.

Again, mail your entries to Gordon S. Harmon and your check to Cindy
Endicott Levingston.

Comments:

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor