ENG-BLACK-COUNTRY-L Archives

Archiver > ENG-BLACK-COUNTRY > 1999-11 > 0942726019

From: "marie cooper" <>
Subject: [ENG-BLACK-COUNTRY] Roll Call
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 1999 17:20:19 +1300

I am researching the family name of Rudge and having problems finding
the birth of Peter Rudge.

He died in 1859 so the only census I have is the 1851 and for birth place
Peter has put Sedgley.

Now I have been ordering and reading films but as yet no luck. He did
get married in the Parish Church of Tipton and I have a copy of the little
information that was printed in the Church records at that time.
The marriage took place in 1834. I would love to go back in time and would
be very grateful for any suggestions or help.

Daniel the owner of Rudge Bikes was one of Peter's sons. I do not know
if that could help in tracing Peter's birth.

Many thanks

Marie
NZL

Peter Rudge