ENG-BLACK-COUNTRY-L Archives

Archiver > ENG-BLACK-COUNTRY > 1999-11 > 0943709620

From: "elaine&john." <>
Subject: [ENG-BLACK-COUNTRY] suggestion needed.
Date: Sat, 27 Nov 1999 13:33:40 -0000

I have recently purchased the computer mag with the UK info disk as free gift, on looking at it i have seen some of my names that i am researching but the disk only gives the street name and no number, i would like to send some spec letters off but if i can't find a house number how do i do this.
Some of the names do have phone numbers, which means i can check the address out in the phone books at my library but with no phone number i can't do this.
Has any one any suggestions.
Regards Elaine.
Elaine & John @ http://www.hackney.supanet.com/
Looking for connections with,
HACKNEY, GOY, LEACHMAN, JACKSON @Lincolnshire
BIRD, KERRY, LOCKLEY, SANDALLS @ Shropshire & Staffordshire
CARTLEDGE, BELL, KELSEY, PORTER @ Nottinghamshire
MASON, BELL @ Yorkshire.
COTTON @ London
DONNOR, MOGUE, MOUGE, TEATHER, TETHER, DOVEY, Any where & Anytime.

This thread: