Archiver > ENG-BLACK-COUNTRY > 2006-01 > 1137550372

From: "Ducie Hood" <>
Subject: Re:Fanny Fanackapan
Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2006 13:12:52 +1100

Hi everyone,

Gee, I haven't heard that expression used for some time, my father used to
call me Fanny Fanackapan too,(when I was uppity) his mother came from Tipton
so I presume it must have come from her.

Ducie Hood

Tweed Heads, home of Mt Warning, where the sun first kisses Australia
Protected by Norton Anti-Virus, updated daily