ENG-DERBYSHIRE-CHESTERFIELD-L Archives

Archiver > ENG-DERBYSHIRE-CHESTERFIELD > 2007-08 > 1186696149

From: "Glenda Lightowler" <>
Subject: [ENG-DERBYSHIRE-CHESTERFIELD] Herbert Fryer b 1887
Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2007 22:49:09 +0100

Dear listers

Many thanks to those who replied.

I tend to favour the gentleman who was born in Hume and was living in Sale in 1901 census. The only problem with him is that the age seems to be a year out but we all know that means not a thing, really.

I am not sure what reg district Hume is in - must look it up. I think she will have to take a punt on a couple of birth certs. She seems to know very little - not even her grandmother's name. I had thought of the marriage cert. I will try down that road next.

Thank you again and will let you know if we find him.

Regards

Glenda Lightowler

This thread: