ENG-DURHAM-L Archives

Archiver > ENG-DURHAM > 2002-11 > 1038609905

From: "Carol Barber" <>
Subject: Re: [ENG-DUR] Durham City Council, Electoral Roll
Date: Fri, 29 Nov 2002 22:45:05 -0000

Hi Andre

I checked the UK Info Disc for 2000 and there was the following listed:

L Robinson, Oxford Terrace, Bishop Auckland. Tel: 01388663288

It may be worthwhile checking on the BT.com site to see if she is still
listed as having a telephone at that address (if she is ex-directory then
would not be listed).

Regards
Carol
FreeCensus Co-ordinator