ENG-HAM-NEW-FOREST-L Archives

Archiver > ENG-HAM-NEW-FOREST > 2002-10 > 1033488188

From: "Jenny Eagle" <>
Subject: [NEW-FOREST] New Forest Interest - East Boldre
Date: Tue, 1 Oct 2002 17:20:24 +0100

I am looking for some advice please. I have ancestors who are buried in
East Boldre Baptist Chapel and maybe even some that have been baptised
there.
I have tried writing to the minister there enclosing as always SAE, asking
for guidance on how the records could be viewed but I did not get a reply.

Has anyone else been successful?
If so could you be kind enough to give me the address that you wrote to,
maybe my mail simply did not get there. I have tried the record office in
Winchester and they do not hold any records for this church.

Many thanks
Jenny
England
Researching: Kitcher, Gregory, Peckham, Thomas and Winkworth.

This thread: