ENG-HUNTINGDON-L Archives

Archiver > ENG-HUNTINGDON > 2006-07 > 1152115426

From: Steve <>
Subject: Re: Huntingdonshire Look-up Exchange
Date: Wed, 05 Jul 2006 17:03:46 +0100

Hi
I posted to the wrong list the other night .When I looked
Huntingdonshire look up exchange tje lady who cover Pidley and Somersham
is not doing look up at the moment.
I was trying to find a William Walker son of Elizabeth and James Walker
born around 1825 in Pidley but is not in the register for Pidley.As I
know some of his sibling were born in Somersham I was wondering if he
may have been baptised there any help would be appreciated.

Regards

Florence

takitimu wrote:
> Hi Listers
>
> It's that time again where I remind everyone about the Huntingdonshire
> Look-up Exchange.
>
> For anyone who doesn't know what it's all about, it is an ever-growing
> list of volunteers who have resources in their possession and who are
> willing to do "look-ups". Why not take a look? Please take time to
> read the instructions if this is your first visit - You will find the
> Hunts Lookup page at:
> http://members.tripod.com/AztecRose/huntingdon/hun.html
>
> I'm always on the look-out for more volunteers to undertake look-ups
> for fellow researchers in any area such as; tax lists, electoral
> rolls, directories, census indexes, indexed parish registers etc.,
> etc., and if you are willing to add your name to this list, then
> please email me, at your contribution will be
> gratefully accepted.
>
> I am also looking for anyone willing to be a Lookup Exchange
> Administrators for other English Counties. Please contact me. Go to
> http://aztecrose.tripod.com/LookupExchange.htm
>
> I would like to thank all volunteers who are listed for their
> continued support.
>
> Colin Pratt
> Administrator of the Huntingdonshire, England, Lookup Exchange:
> http://members.tripod.com/AztecRose/huntingdon/hun.html
> Administrator of the Gloucestershire, England, Lookup Exchange:
> http://aztecrose.tripod.com/gloucestershire/index.html
> Administrator of the UK Lookup Exchange County Index:
> http://aztecrose.tripod.com/LookupExchange.htm
> RootsWeb Mail List Owner - Pratts Surname
> RootsWeb Mail List Owner - Brace Surname
> RootsWeb Mail List Owner - Bustin Surname

This thread: