ENG-LAN-BOLTON-L Archives

Archiver > ENG-LAN-BOLTON > 2009-08 > 1250933874

Subject: Re: [ENG-LAN-BOLTON] Deane War Memorials?
Date: Sat, 22 Aug 2009 05:37:54 -0400

killed in action on 29 Septmber 1918

Hi

I dont know if you already have this info but am posting it just in case you dont.

On the Commonwealth War Graves Commision site it says that JT Marsh, 3468 was killed on 25?December 1918.? He served in the !st Bn Lancashire Fusiliers and is buried in Hodge Crater Cemetery,?? Leper, West-Vlaanderen.? His grave reference number is XX. K. 1.

Have you tried looking in Bolton Library Archives?

?Jacqui