ENG-LAN-ROCHDALE-L Archives

Archiver > ENG-LAN-ROCHDALE > 2010-03 > 1268621772

From: "Neil Hamilton" <>
Subject: Re: [ROCHDALE] Interests in Milnrow
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2010 10:56:12 +0800

Hi Jim
This is a long shot - but in the 1935 electoral rolls I have a family
member, Mary Hamilton living in 25 Blackwater Street, Rochdale with Edgar
and Mary Annie KERSHAW. I cannot find a family connection and she may have
been a lodger with the Kershaw couple.

My hope is that you know something about this couple - a huge long shot I
know - but Mary was an orphaned adult by this time, but I am trying to find
out who she grew up with.

Thank you for reading this message and any help you can offer.

Maureen H. (Perth, W. Australia)