ENG-LAN-SOUTHPORT-L Archives

Archiver > ENG-LAN-SOUTHPORT > 2011-07 > 1310507038

From: <>
Subject: Re: [S'PORT] SOUTHPORT LIFEBOAT DISASTER
Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2011 15:43:58 -0600

Hi Marged
I would love the picture you spoke of.
Much Thanks

Cindy Jacob
Calgary, Alberta

-----Original Message-----
[mailto:] On Behalf Of Marged
Sent: July-12-11 5:24 AM
To: SOUTHPORT
Subject: [S'PORT] SOUTHPORT LIFEBOAT DISASTER

I have just received a newspaper picture from 1886, showing the funeral
procession of the victims of Southport Lifeboat Disaster.

I am not sure if this is a photograph or a painting - it is in black and
white, which makes me think it is a photograph.

If anyone would like me to forward it to them, please contact me and I will
gladly send it. It's a bit grainy, but still a welcome link with the past

Marged

ENG-LAN-SOUTHPORT mailing list