ENG-LIVERPOOL-L Archives

Archiver > ENG-LIVERPOOL > 2002-11 > 1037803220

From: "Doreen Edgar" <>
Subject: [ENG-LIV] Samuel EDGAR & Annie BURKE
Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2002 14:40:20 -0000

I am looking for anyone with any connection to the family of SAMUEL & ANNIE
EDGAR (m/s BURKE). They were of Irish descent and moved to Liverpool from
Derry in the late 1890's and on the 1901 census are recorded as living at 39
Clare Street. along with their children ELLEN (15), THOMAS (12), ROBERT
(10), SAMUEL (6) and HENRY (3) - the 4 eldest children were born in Derry
and only Henry was born in Liverpool. There was also a CAMPBELL EDGAR (25)
visiting - I think he was a cousin of Samuel.

Samuel was my Gt Uncle and I have only just discovered that he was in
Liverpool - I have information on his siblings and his parents but know
nothing about any of his descendants.

Doreen

This thread: